Sunday, November 23, 2003

The weather just wants me to grow fat and vegetate, doesn't it??? Come on, Mother Nature! You've had a field day yesterday! Raining and raining and raining... and then the fire alarm goes off and we're all stuck outside the hall shivering in the rain, but you won't stop will you? And when I'm walking back from rehearsals in the dark, you're still sloshing buckets all over London. And when I wake up this morning you're at it again... rain, rain, rain. No running for me, no basketball for the others, and now I will have to walk to church and get wet! Do you know why English people always talk about the weather? Because it's bloody unpredictable and bloody inconsistent and always cocks up when you least expect it.

In other news
Jonathan Brandis is dead. Why do I care so much about this? Because he was a teen idol from my pre-teen era. (And because I thought he was the worst addition to SeaQuest DSV). And yes, that was a long time ago. Primary school girls get infatuated over such silly things

I'm turning 21 in a month and a half. And I will be able to vote! Watch me take over the Malaysian government (as long as Amar doesn't fling his bloody bumi rights in my face)