Wednesday, November 26, 2003

After an incredible Raya feast yesterday and walking in the rain in my thin baju kebaya I am now suffering from an assortment of illnesses that I can't seem to specifically identify. I went to bed with a splitting headache, occasionally waking up because I was shivering... and only at 4am did I realise I was sleeping with the windows wide open and the heater off! So fine, I turned the heater on and shut the windows but by then I was starting to feel dizzy and aching all over. By 6am I began to suffer from Whiner's syndrome... but who in this hall was going to be sympathetic towards me at 6am in the morning??? So I called Greg to whine as best as I could, quite an effort as my throat had now decided to turn sore and very painful. After half an hour of consolation and "you should drink more water" and "you should get more sleep" (wait a minute! Those are MY lines!!!) I went back to sleep feeling a little better but woke up sweating buckets. Went to lectures shivering all the way... head felt too heavy and achy to pay attention to differential equations or phasors. And now all I want to do is crawl into bed, but Menaka is waiting for me in the Elec. Labs to experiment with idiotic diodes!

ooooohhh.... so sicky wicky...