Tuesday, November 18, 2003

10 minutes ago Yi Shan said : I want to pass you something, give me 5 minutes.

... I'm still waiting


Time started: 10:59pm
Name : Charlotte
Birthdate : 10 Jan 1983
Home town : Petaling Jaya
Pri School : SRK Sri Petaling
Sec School : SMP Sri Aman
Poly/Jc : Raffles Junior College
University : Imperial College London
Siblings : One little brother and one little sister whom I miss so much!!!
Righty/Lefty: Righty. I'm always right!

~~~~~Your Looks~~~~~
Hair Colour : Ebony
Eye Colour : Dark Mahogany
Contacts/Glasses: Haha... my fake glasses with no power... which I use to block off the rays from my comp screen
Any Piercings: My ears... and when I get the guts, my belly button!
Any Rings : one silver ring with HUNNYBUNNY engraved on it (ok... now you all finally know what was engraved on my ring)
What Shoes Do You Wear: smart pierre cardins for classes, trainers for jogging (hah!), furry bedroom slippers
~~~~~Just Lately~~~~~
How are you today: desperate... (for more study time lah!)
What pants are you wearing: blue jeans
What shirt are you wearing: pink long sleeved body hugging thingee
What does your hair look like at the moment: unruly! curls where it shouldn't...
What song are you listening to right now: Diana Krall's 'Lets Fall in Love'
What was the last thing you ate: dinner - cheese and ham omelette with baked beans and potatos and pineapple sponge cake for desert!! mmmmm!!
How is the weather right now: Lovely when I was walking back in the dark on my own just now
The last person you talked to on the phone: Greg! =)
~~~~~More About You~~~~~
What are the last four digits of your phone?: I can't remember my own number... it's too difficult
If you were a crayon what color would you be?: Purple (don't give me the sex crap, Sherene)
Have you ever almost died: No. When God wants me back he won't let me ALMOST die
Best advice anyone's given to you: "Cry your heart out, but after you're done... pick up the pieces and move on!"... thanks Mummy...
What sport do you hate the most: Volleyball! I'm scared of volleyballs!
How many phones do you have in your house: 3
Do you have your own phone line: I love my room phone, yes I do!
Animals: I miss my puppy, Chelsea
Place for a dream house: Venice
Have you ever sprained/broken/fracured a bone: sprains! Why... I do believe they love me as much as I loathe them!
Who would you tell your dreams to: Greg
Who is the loudest friend: Ruby!
Who is the quietest friend: Richard
~~~~~You and Love~~~~~
Do you believe in love: Of course
Do you believe in love at first sight?: Causes alot of heartache, that one...
Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend: no, I have a bestfriend
What song do you want played at ur funeral: Collin Raye's Love, Me
Lights on/off: off
Do you like snow, sun, rain: Dancing in the rain
Summer or winter: Summer
White or chocolate milk: a little in between
Mud or Jell-O wrestling: MUD! MUD! MUD!
Skiing or boarding: Not me, I bruise like a plum
Day or night: night
Cake or pie: Cheesecake... adrian owes me one
Diamond or pearl: Pearls! pearls! Tears of pearls!
Sunset or sunrise: Sunrise at the peak of Mt K... sunset along the East coast shores....

~~~~~~Have You Ever~~~~~
Loved someone so much it made you cry: I cry anyhow...
Smoked: No

Time finished: 11:43 pm (because I was in Cheryl's room chatting!)