Sunday, November 09, 2003

Shopping List for me...

I desperately need:
1. Book stands... to stop my text books from playing dominoes
2. A door stop... a desperate measure to make it obvious to everyone that I am actually in my room!
3. Digital Fundamentals by Thomas L. Floyd... so I can look like I'm actually studying
4. Les Miserables full piano score... explained in previous blog
5. A hat, like the kind Eponine wears in Les Mis... just because
6. To reorganise my life

I'm incredibly amused at how a blog entry on pyjama parties elicited immediate response from my girl friends, and none at all from the guys. Curiouser and curiouser.

I do believe my favourite place in the whole of London (besides the departure hall at Heathrow Airport) must be Covent Garden. I fell in love with the place since I discovered the Banana Bookshop when I was 13, from which I bought some of my most favourite randomly chosen books. There's something just so carnival-like and gypsy-ish about the place. I could roam the shops and markets for hours and believe there is magic dust in the air because everytime I turn I see something intriguing that I've not seen before. My purse empties quite magically too while I'm there. I can't put down the books, the little trinkets, the paintings... I so have to go back there next week!