Thursday, November 13, 2003

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls... I present to you my new room mate: Kristina Buch!

Why I have a new room mate is really a very long story, and I'll save it for one of those get together sessions when I get back home... but point is: I have a NEW room mate! And she's just so lovely!! She's a German and she's doing Biology so we are like total opposites academically (she doesn't fancy electronics and I hate cockroaches...) but we're a perfect match in every other way. We like to study in silence, we don't like noisy music, we don't like noisy people, we like keeping the room tidy and we are such nice people to have around. *cough*

And Kristina is just beautiful! She's tall, thin and blonde and she'd pass for a Claudia Schiffer with brains anyday! Already several guys have mentioned that they might pop by my room and I am *quite* sure I'm not the one they want to visit. *pout* But at least I'll get to meet more hall folk this way. *beam* *beam*