Tuesday, November 25, 2003

---------- GENERAL INFO ------------
Time starting: 1:30am
Name on Birth Certificate: Charlotte Yeow Shu Chen
E-mail: fallenunderscoreangel95athotmaildotcom
Hair Color: ebony
Height: 164cm (without my shoes on and I'm still taller than some ngai people...)
Shoe Size: about the same size as my foot
Lives with you: My roomie, Kristina... who's getting freaked out by my 3am study hours
When is your bedtime?: well, sometimes I sleep at 11pm, then wake up at 3am, then go back to sleep at 5am, then wake up at 9am, then go back to sleep at 11am, then wake up at 1pm, then go back to sleep at 5pm... YOU tell me!

------------------HAVE YOU EVER------------------

Ever been so drunk you blacked out?: I haven't even been drunk yet

Been hurt emotionally?: Not sure... there's this iron wall around me...

Keep any secrets from anyone?: Not unless I haven't told them yet

Had an imaginary friend: Sometimes I think all my friends have been imaginary

Had a crush on a teacher: My teachers have been mostly of the female breed

Ever thought an animated character was hot?: I don't even think Justin Timberlake is hot, what makes you think I'd think anything less alive than JT is hot?

Cut your own hair: Once... and never again

------------------FAVORITES------------------

*Shampoo: VO5... why? Because I obediently use what my mother tells me to. Then when my hair falls out I can say, "It wasn't ME who bought the bloody Shampoo!"

*Color: It's currently a violent fight between fuschia and purple!

*Game: "What's the latest time I can arrive at lectures without having the whole lecture hall stare at me?"

*Lace or satin: What about silk? No one ever asks about silk!

*Fav cartoon charactor: Lionel... he DOES look like a cartoon as Soha pointed out

*Fave food: Sushi... at Sushi Tei... when Greg is paying...

*Fave Movie: The Sound of Music

*Fave Ice Cream: English Toffee

*Fave Subject: Mathematical Programming Literature

*Fave Person to talk to: Greg

---------- RIGHT NOW ------------------

*Wearing: Asean 2001 T-shirt and slacks

*Hair: disciplined after alot of combing and under the strong hold of a thick head band

*I'm Feeling: a distinct caffeine buzz somewhere in the nether regions of my brain

*Eating: honey. Seriously!

*Thinking about: tomorrow's breakfast

*Listening to: If by Bread (guys, here's a tip... master this song on the guitar and you can sweep any girl off her feet!)

*Talking To: Amar, who was pretending to be me on msn an hour ago and even managed to get yi shan to be me as well... why do I bother? Must be the caffeine! Stop stealing my msn nick will you? Be original, get your own!

*Watching: blinking spots in front of my eyes... danged caffeine!

----------IN THE LAST 24 HOURS-----------

*Cried: Felt like it but didn't... I'm getting stronger, yes I am.

*Worn a Skirt: No. I'll wear one tomorrow to make up for it!

*Cleaned Your Room: EVERY freaking day! Its kind of therapeutic to shift my things around a little every morning

*Done Laundry: Heck, I just folded the 3rd batch!

----------------DO YOU BELIEVE IN--------------

*Yourself: After reading up on existentialism and its arguments... I am still not sure

*Your friends: occasionally, if they bribe me once in a while

*Santa Claus: Yes... as long as the spirit of giving is still there, yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus

*Tooth Fairy: No. Because the crummy mite never gave me a single cent!

*Destiny/Fate: Yes... but it's believing that you've made the right choice with the opportunities Fate has presented you that is harder

*God: Yes

*Karma: refer to Fate

*Angels: Yes, I think you're one just for being there

*Ghosts: I believe in a supernatural realm, yes.

*UFO's: Did I ever mention the many years of my life spent as an X-file fanatic?

-------------- FRIENDS AND LIFE ----------------

*Like Anyone?: I occasionally jot down a reminder in my diary to "try and like someone today"

*Who have you known the longest of your friends: Michelle... it's infamous! We should just tattoo it on our foreheads instead of bringing it up at every gathering

*Who's the Loudest: Everyone in Linstead Hall is exceptionally LOUD! especially when I'm trying to study!

*Who's the Weirdest: Amar. He's also the craziest, loudest, horniest, crudest, etc. etc.

*Who Do You Cry To?: Greg or my pillow

*What's the Best Feeling in the World?: Being able to love unconditionally (probably equivalent to reaching a state of Nirvana)

*Worst Feeling: Losing half of yourself... like a phantom limb, you forget it's not there anymore

*What Time Did You Finish?: 2 am

Comments: Cafe Lattes are potent. Even ones that have more latte than cafe!