Tuesday, April 29, 2003

What 'flavour' of Malaysian are you?
No! I'm not taking more of those emode tests... I'm still sore about the Pink Chiffon fiasco... This title appeared on the front page of The Star, our local English daily, today. And I'm feeling rather miffed because I can't relate to *any* of the flavour categories! Die-lah! I'm not a Malaysian, is it?
Go check out which category of Malaysian YOU belong to here

Sorry, I can't help the colour scheme at the moment....

It hurts her
You can tell
As the tears become a veil
Around her placid brown eyes
Endorsing the reality
Which she wishes were a dream
She still dreams
Of better times
But time has not been kind
To either of them
A right match, wrong time
A rose that had blossomed too soon
Nipped by winter's frost
Casting a shadow on the moon
Which would cry for her if it could
But what's the use of crying?
When what she wants is light
To shine on her way
But it shines
On too many ways
She's afraid of choosing
For fear choice will turn against her
But she's determined
To follow the moon
While scarred memories cling on
Like frightened children
She wishes but she can't let go
And there are shadows in her eyes
But you can still see the moon

For my dearest friend who's been through so much... she's so much happier now...