Sunday, April 27, 2003

I had another 'fight' with Greg last night about the Msia vs Spore issue for the umpteenth time. I hate fighting with him... because he's usually right, and I can never come up with a good enough counter attack which he cannot put down. Aaargh! That was a feminist cry that translates as: I hate not being right. And I should be shot and skinned alive for using subversive tactics (i.e. crying) to win arguments.

Just a little interesting quote that caught my eye today: All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
(The Importance of Being Earnest - Oscar Wilde)


Two separate frequencies
One lonely night
Modulating amplitudes
One left and one right
They once were coherant
Resonated from the same source
But one interference
Set them off on their own course
One took the left
And the other took the right
Swearing they will never meet again
For if it so happens
By pure coincidence
They'll deflect away on separate plains

Erm... you won't get this unless you did Physics. By the way... contrary to what you might think... I hated the chapter on waves the most!