Monday, April 21, 2003

Incoherent personal ramblings ahead.
I saw you in my dreams last night. And it was so real. I could see you clearly, I heard your voice, I felt the warmth of your presence... and I was so happy. I think I've been keeping all the missing and tears pent up, and that's why you appeared last night... because my soul needed somewhere to release everything. But the worst part was waking up, realising that you weren't beside me... and crying because a dream had played tricks on me! That wasn't fair at all!

Lion City Report 21/04/03 : Nothing new. Pasir Panjang market has been closed as a precautionary measure. I don't think that in anyway is insulting. I'm scared though. Greg lives in Pasir Panjang!

Woodland Spells

Whistle down winters
Of glazed covered snow
Heed not the weather
As further we go
Sing praises of nature
Drink in the sky
Set sail on a whispering
Wind's lullaby
Linger on sweet scents
That tingle on memory
Succumb to the shades
Of Twilight trickery
Answer to the echoes
Of a young cuckoo's call
Flirt with a daring
Breeze's rise and fall
Sighing tears on rosebuds
Shatter a mirrored pool
All beauties of Mother Earth
All now part of you

12/1/00

I remember telling Jason that I must have been giddy in love when I wrote this because this is a seriously embarassing work! Nevermind... I liked the rhyming....