Saturday, April 19, 2003

Latest update on my blogger. I've managed to insert a link for photos. Go techy me! And after being riled up by Greg's lousy OCS lectures on Malaysian vs Singaporean politics I'm going to do my own little survey on our Malaysian media.
Lion City Report 19/04/02: Singapore was not insulted in the papers today.

Examination Dramatics

Sitting alone, facing a sheet
Of twisted puzzling schemes
Filled within, a pressure erupting
Of outer-worldly screams
The choices of indecision
Leave shivers down your spine
While your heart prays for hours to pass
Or else to turn back time
Each unpredictable moment
Unfolds a mini melodrama
And every sigh signals the end
To an immense emotianal trauma
And deja vu dances around you
The familiar sights and sounds
Have all been seen and done before
Each time exam season comes around

I have to thank History exams for inspiring many an exam themed poem! Studying History must have been the most tormentous thing in the world... but now that I don't study it anymore, I think it was quite a nice subject after all. =)