Wednesday, April 23, 2003

I saw a sparrow outside my window
And I told it "Life's full of crap!
"You kill yourself doing all this shit
"And in the end you get nothing back!
"If I had wings like you did
"I'd fly away from here
"Escape the troublesome fate of men
"If not I'll die, I fear"
The sparrow shook its head in sorrow
In such a way that sparrows do
And he said, "Life's full of crap, BUT
"The crap is made by you
"So what if you had my wings?
"Would that excuse you from stress and worry?
"Would you rather fear a hunters gun
"Than life's bustling haste and hurry?
"Just as I risk my life each day
"The challenge opens things anew
"I learn from each mistake I make
"Like spending time talking to you!
"Make life your own, you're only crap
"Of you feel each task is shitty
"Then what excuse can you give yourself
"For you made life this gritty!"
I thought real hard and soon realised
That life's crap is my own fault
And if I pulled myself together I'd realise
That sparrows can't talk for nuts!

Chuckle! Just one of those times when I felt like writing something totally nonsensical. Throw out the Jewel and bring in the Spike Milligan. Yup... just one of those days...