Monday, February 02, 2004

Useful things I learnt today:

The product of 2 even functions or 2 odd functions is an even function
The product of an even function and an odd function is an odd function
Microwaving bread with peanut butter makes it stick to the plate

Received a very belated birthday card and letter from Michelle over the weekend. Getting stuff in the mail can really make your day, especially if you recognise the handwriting. Thanks Miche, dear! Miss you loads! Other things that put a smile on my face this weekend: seeing buds start to appear on the trees (bye bye winter!), finalising our easter holiday plans, talking to Greg (its so heart warming to hear a familiar voice after weeks of silence... miss you incredibly! especially miss not having someone to ramble away to anytime I feel like it, someone who understands... but I've got to move on, whether I forcibly make myself or let life slap me back into reality), making teriyaki beef that was actually edible and did not take 3 hours to cook (unlike someone else's dinner preparations!)

Overall : a rather good weekend I must say. (disregarding the fact that I only managed to cover a fraction of my work)