Tuesday, February 24, 2004

The sad boring facts of life... when I have too little time but am still waiting for Kristina to come back and collect her key from me...

DESCRIBE YOUR...
1. [wallet] black, simple, too many coins, too few notes...

2. [hairbrush] girly - purple with silver sparkles

3. [toothbrush] lazy - electric automatic braun

4. [jewelery worn daily] minimal - one gold cross

5. [pillow cover] blanche - just plain German no nonsense white (Thanks Godma!)

6. [blanket] not mine - Thanks again Godma!

7. [coffee cup] oriental - Chinese tea cup with typical blue chinese designs pretending to be coffee cup

8. [sunglasses] lost - speak no more of my DKNYs... I'm still in mourning

9. [underwear] kinky - no not really and they're NOT pink!

10. [cologne / perfume] non existent - I have an undeveloped sense of smell

11. [CD in stereo right now] invisible - but playing Misha Omar's bunga bunga cinta on my itunes

12. [tattoos] imaginary - a ring of stars on the small of my back

13. [piercings] wanted - belly button piercings and more on my ears

14. [what you are wearing now] too much - jeans, cashmere top, cardigan, socks (v. v. important) and still shivering like a hairless polar bear

15. [in my mouth] residue carbon dioxide

16. [in my head] one big mess

17. [wishing] idealistically - for things that can't be changed

18. [after this] hasty dash for last lecture of the day

19. [Fetishes] all too weird

20. [if you could get away with it and murder anyone, who and for what] Fourier - current bane of my engineering existence

21. [person you wish you could see right now?] ridiculous question

22. [is next to you] the darkness of my room

23. [some of your favorite movies] Breakfast at Tiffany's

24. [something you're looking forward to] Easter holidays!

25. [the last thing you ate] a milk chocolate digestive

26. [something that you are deathly afraid of] infinity

27. [do you like candles] possibly... do they like me?

28. [do you like incense] in what cense?

29. [do you like the taste of blood] let me bite you then I'll tell you...

30. [do you believe in love] everybody's a cynic... even you, huh?

31. [do you believe in soul mates] for awhile

32. [do you believe in love at first sight] hell... no!

33. [can you eat with chopsticks] yeah... but I still don't know how to eat rice with a knife and fork! Siao ang mohs!

34. [what are some of your favorite candies] toffee

35. [what's something that you wish people would understand] Fourier transforms... so more people can explain it to me!