Sunday, February 15, 2004

The one where Charlotte hid in her room on Valentine's Day because she was afraid of stalkers

Kristina is now the designated room butler. She's screening everyone who knocks at the door. Because I am afraid. I am very very afraid.

You don't just profess your feelings in a valentine's day card and expect me to know you from Adams! And you don't gather your possy and knock on my door on valentine's day night asking me why I'm not on a date because, well, I still don't know you from Adams (whether or not we may have been classmates when we were seven? eight? I don't even recall!). And how DARE you insinuate that I have no life on valentine's day just because I was studying Communications in my room while waiting for my friends to return from dinner and rescue me!

Valentine's day should not be spent in your room feeling very shaken because your own hall doesn't seem to be a safe place anymore and your room isn't as private as you think! What am I going to do when Kristina moves out at the end of this month?