Sunday, February 01, 2004

2 am
and the swirls through the darkness of her mind

she's a little girl again
sweet smile
dark eyes
with dreams of dreams
of dreams

i used to read chicklit
and snigger
because i believed
(naively)
i'd never become one of them
women of the millenium
confused with what they want
with dreams of dreams
of dreams

and she has fears
little girl fears
which cloud her mind
and translate into tears
but she still
dreams of dreams
of dreams

and i'm afraid
of becoming bitter
before i'm properly
forty? thirty? twenty five?
because of
unfulfilled dreams of dreams
of dreams

she feels little
a little girl
in a world too big for her
but not for
her dreams of dreams
of dreams

**** 2 packets of Nescafe Mild 3 in 1 + 100ml of skimmed milk + 2 table spoons of honey + Norah Jones' latest album + blurring pages of a microelectronics textbook = 1 rambling mind. I have so much to tell you, but do you have the time to listen to me? **** I miss you so so so much! I still can't get you out of my system... and I'm wandering aimlessly... wondering if I still mean anything much to you. Or if I've been replaced... completely. There really is no place for me, is there? That's the part that just breaks my heart