Friday, February 06, 2004

Oh happy day... oh happy day!!!

Now what could make my favourite day better than it already is, with classes starting at 10am and ending at 1pm? How about an A++ for my very first lab report? Top that with Cirque du Soleil's Dralion matinee this afternoon (Lionel is an angel for taking so much trouble to get tickets! Centre circle... and I really mean CENTRE!)... not any ordinary circus gets to perform in the Royal Albert Hall! Add to that a new book to read from Soha as a belated birthday present (Alex Miller's Conditions of Faith) and right now I'm sitting in my room eating a huge slice of chocolate fudge cake (Kristina saved it for me from dinner) before I leave for Bling Bling to dance the night away, and the only other thing I want is...

--- later edit ---
Ok, so I didn't go to Bling Bling because Ruby was tired... but I still had a pretty relaxing night sitting in my room, eating toffee and vanilla ice cream, reading my new book, chatting with Lionel, enjoying the peace and quiet of not having Amar and Soha around... haha... life doesn't get better than this if I make myself believe so...