Tuesday, March 11, 2003

Trying to process my online application for NUS (National University of Singapore) which apparently does not exist. So much for Singaporean efficiency.
The department of Architecture caught my eye and I'm very very - finger tingling - heart pounding - tempted to apply. The only thing stopping me is the image of the Durian... I mean the EsplaNARD... in my head. I'd be damned if I have to design such monstrosities after obtaining a BA in Architecture!


I was thinking about yesterday
Reminds me of destiny and fate
I was thinking of time in a way
That passes so that its too late
I should have done
What I was supposed to do
But every account in time
Is a risky move
This time I guess
That I will learn
But now I can't
Understand
Trust days to play the fool with me
Trust time to trick me and blind me
Think it's a game that never ends
Days, months, years, all went
Away in time
Beyond the line
Of reach through mortals
Out of now's world
Only left with
This moment