Friday, March 14, 2003

At the moment I am typing with 9 fingers, after a gale (I swear it was almost like something out of The Wizard of Oz but nobody will believe me!) slammed the bathroom door shut on my right middle finger. The afflicted digit is currently bandaged and is still throbbing. I am swayed into thinking that this is part of Fate's plan at getting the message into my head to "STOP PLAYING THAT WRETCHED VIOLIN". Or maybe my siblings just put a hex on me.
I had been enthusiastically practising my violin over the weekend, but as part of Fate's plan, the D string snapped while I was tuning it... so there was about 3 days of relative peace. Until today, when I stopped by Mahogany to replace the string. I came home and started playing my violin for half an hour. Coincidentally my siblings were no where to be seen. And after I had put it down and went to take a bath, the bathroom door HAD to slam on my finger. Now I can't play the piano or the guitar either! Pout!


You freak!
You down right pathetic fool!
You make me shudder
Within my skin
Each time I see you!
Does everyone act that way
towards you?
My mind defines you

Another poem without a real ending. Inspired by Silverchair's 'Freak'. Don't ask me why. I didn't really like that song. But I am hypocritical. I do judge people at face value. It's unchristian... and I tend to form opinions I later regret. I'm glad I didn't make that mistake with you, Greg