Thursday, March 13, 2003

Latest news just in. Imperial has offered me a place, despite not fulfulling their conditions. My mother is currently announcing it to the whole town. I on the other hand am going into hiding while she extols my virtues on other poor defenceless parents.

I always wanted something sensible
Not your crap, that's unbelievable
I'm down to the ground
In my DocMart boots
Planted firmly
On earth in an realistic world
That sucks
Because you materialise
Ideals before my eyes
And I cry...
I want a change today
Cos guilt has made me feel this way
I want to change the minds
Of people, all those left behind
In dreams that will not come true
Can I change the world for you?

It's about you once again. Doesn't take a genius to realise how much your lying affected my fragile 14 year old self. No I never owned Doc Marts. I wished I did.