Friday, March 28, 2003

Blogger just ate my last blog about being pissed. Now I am SUPER PISSED! But there's nothing I can do but subserviently succumb to Fate and let it continue to ravage Singapore with SAR, preventing me from being with the only person I want to be with. I miss hours of talking without having to spend 20 bucks on a phone call. I crave cuddles and security. I hate the distance. I think it's wretched what borders nationality brings with it. I'm just pissed...

I'm living my life to watch the sun rise
I think you've been cheated but you don't know it
I 'love' you, I do
But something's bothering
It's almost insincere
Maybe I should board up those temptations
But I can't help but go talk
To that other guy
Because we've had so many memories, tears and good times
With you it's a fresh beginning
But I'm still learning to get used to it and you

Scandolousity. Just read that on a friend's blog. I remind him of scandals. Right... But who would ever suspect little innocent rosy cheeked me? I didn't mean any of them. Victim of circumstances. No longer...