Tuesday, March 18, 2003

Hmm... that's funny. Yesterday's blog disappeared. Is there some sort of Blogger fairy that appears in the middle of the night and steals newly published blogs and teaches them to fly by thinking of happy thoughts and antivirus programs?

News flash! I am currently employed! But... I am still a bum. My new job must be the laziest! So lazy, it beats Khim Nyang's ajinomoto packing! I am being paid to translate Science books from Malay into English for Standard 6 kids. But the cherry on the icing is that I get to work from home! Yes! All hail the supremacy of the Bum-a-lot!



It takes a while to learn
That we are all an island
Desolate and independent
Relying on no one
When skies break down and crumble
And love has wilted into dust
Things become changed
And I'll survive, Yes I'll survive