Tuesday, March 25, 2003

I was reading this poem and figured I might as well put it in here before I go to sleep

I relly think love's left me here
Forgotten I exist
While lover's faces laughingly lit
Mine is dark with mist
Many friends I have and
Friends I hold dear
But friends they'll only stay
Though they see me in a special way
They love me only for today
And what tomorrow hurls
At my crushed withered soul
I'll bear
And what the sunlight hits
On every blue-eyed kid
I still care...
Though I'm just an angel in darkness!

I wrote this on a little bitty bit of paper, nicely decorated with the words X_angel - forget I exist, won't you? Search by my name. I'm not good a psycho analysing. Especially my past self.

Can love be considered true
If I don't really love you?
Oh I care, yes I do
I want only the best I can give you
But love? That's asking too much
Love? That's going too far
See, reality's cut my heart in two
One part's with me
And the other with my love, not you

The half I have says you're nice...

This was on the back of the bitty bit of paper. It's unfinished. I don't think you'll ever believe I was sorry...