Monday, May 19, 2003

I've got a new shopping list out!
Things I need to do:
1. Replenish my supply of sunblock. KL weather is now set on sizzle and fry!
2. Get nice aromatherapy soap (especially the kind that will alleviate my headaches and compliment my panadol)
3. Oh yeah, get panadol.
4. Buy evenescence cd (alternative might be to drop by Sugi's house and download it since she has broadband... hmm...)
5. Check if Sugi is free and in good mood, then drop by her house on pretext of being a good friend! =)
6. Learn how to use an eye liner
7. Get new shoes, no better time to start on collection rivalling Imelda Marcos than now.
8. Get list of beauty regime stuff as suggested in CLEO (it's amazing how ignorant one can be without women's magazines!)
9. Nail new exercise regime to head... maybe then will stick to it! (Damn the return of the miniskirt!)
10. Finish Greg's birthday card. Not good to repeat mistake of 2001 when birthday present was given 1 month late!
11. Try to remember if I've forgotten any birthdays
12. Collect sunglasses that have been at spectacle shop collecting dust since March
13. Get new watch... time to lay my faithful 6 year old Swatch to rest.
14. Oh SHIT! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAUN!!!! I know you don't read my blog but hell, it's the thought that counts anyway doesn't it? HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to SYET YIN too!! (Ok, now that's two things off my list)


Here, now…

Here, now…
It’s hard to form thoughts in my mind
To intend what my heart longs to say
For my heart has a song it wishes to sing
If perchance it wasn’t caged

Here, now…
What would it sing? In what tone or rhyme?
And would it be speaking the truth?
Will it dare whisper what my mask tries to hide
That in fact I do miss you…

(24/03/01)

Not for anyone in particular. Trying to hide homesickness behind a facade of steely convictions. Trying to let everyone think I was alright and I could survive in a harsh foreign land. I conned almost everyone... even myself!