Monday, May 12, 2003

1. What time is it? 7:16pm
2. Nickname? Charl? And that's because all of you are plain lazy to say SH-AR-L-ERT in full!
3. Parent's names? Teck Chai & Lai Ching (this would be a dangerous and stupid thing to volunteer in the presence of Odacians)
4. Number of candles on last cake? 20
5. Date that you regularly blow them out? 10th of January
6. Hair colour? Black, black, black... er... and black... (I checked in the mirror for your benefit)
7. How much do you love your job? Well, bumming around is only good for the first 2 months...
8. Favourite food? Anything that I don't have to foot the bill for
9. Hometown? SS2, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
10. Current residence? Like I'm going to tell you! Oh... wait! I did! Refer above
11. Been to Africa? Well, that depends... do you believe in out of body experiences?
12. Been toilet papering? No... but I learnt how to throw toilet paper into shower stalls while certain people are taking baths... (winks at Shan'er)
13. Have you ever loved someone so much it made you cry? Erm... if you did I recommend you see a good counselor... if it persists... see a psychiatrist, immediately!
14. Been in a car accident? No
15. Croutons or bacon bits? Neither. I can't take meat in the mornings
16. Sprite or Seven-up? I wonder why they even bother to have different brands! Talk about perfect substitutability! (Heh! I'm learning my econs well aren't I?)
17. Favourite Movie? Maybe Dead Poet's Society, maybe The Sound of Music, maybe even both X-men movies, maybe Chicago!
18. Favourite holiday? Any holiday that involves angpows or presents
19. Favourite day of the week? FRIDAY! Only night I don't feel pressured to do homework!
20. Favourite restaurant? If you're taking me there and treating me to a meal... that's definitely my favourite restaurant
21. Favourite toothpaste? How can anyone be fussy about toothpaste?
22. Favourite flower? Lilies and carnations
23. Favourite drink? Soya bean milk
24. Favourite sport to watch? Odac guys arm wrestling (it never fails to be hilarious... esp if some girls are involved too! grin)... actually, Odac guys taupok-ing is even more entertaining!
25. Preferred type of ice cream? English Toffee
26. Favourite Sesame Street Character? Ernie and Rubber Ducky!
26a. Favourite Muppet character? The poor stagehands who always end up in some accident or another
27. Disney or Warner Brothers? Disney... I'm a sucker for happy endings
28. Favourite fast food restaurant? Genki Sushi in Singapore... it's what I call Japanese fast food... because there is no faster way of getting food then when it's on a moving belt in front of you!
29. Who is the last person you got e-mail from? If I told you I'd have to kill you... oh but nevermind, Anushia isn't *that* important a person
30. Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If you ever saw me freak out when I forgot to wear my school badge to school, you'd know that question will never apply to me!
31. In what single store would you choose to max out your credit card? Urban & Co. (in Singapore... not here!)
32. What do you do most often when you are bored? I start thinking... which goes to show that I'm hardly ever bored!
33. Who is the friend that you are sending this e-mail to that lives the farthest away? Not applicable
34. Bedtime? No way! Not with you!
35. Who will respond to this message the quickest? Usually the Captain
36. Who is the least likely to respond? Sachpal, because he hates blogs
37. Favourite TV show? Scrubs! Friday Nights! 11pm! TV3! (If you're in Singapore it's Channel 5, Monday nights at 11pm) I'm telling you, you MUST watch it!
38. Last movie you saw? Lizzie Macguire The Movie... please somebody, shoot me!
39. Tattoos? tempting...
40. Favourite colour? Tanned skin...
41. Time finished: 8:43pm (so give me a break! I had dinner in between)