Sunday, July 17, 2005

Who's finished Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince? Oh, quick you guys, hurry up and read it!! I'm dying to discuss it with somebody, but I can't say anything about it here because it will just kill the usual surprises which are on almost every page in this book! So far I know Andy (my classmate) and Aimran have finished it. Andy finished it just 5 hours after it was released at the stroke of midnight!
I have to mention though, for Londoners, some events are just too freakishly coincidental, it's giving me goosebumps!

Oh, did I also mention that I got my copy of Harry Potter for just 7.99 pounds? That's about RM55, that's about 24.00 SGD, that's part of the thrill of walking all the way from Edgware Road to Oxford Street to Regent Street to Leiceister Square to find that your favourite bookshop never fails you! And yes, yes! I didn't just get one book. I got two! I'm so over-elated, you'd be daft not to notice it! Lionel thinks I'm being really silly over a children's story book, but *muaks* he's been really patient throughout my anxiety attacks when I discovered Amazon had failed me and had not managed to deliver my book to me! I'm a digbat, I know...

Off to BBQ now...