Sunday, January 04, 2004

I'm so proud of myself. I just completed one third of my holiday homework! (Of course the fact that I should have been consistently updating my programming log book throughout the term and not leaving it till the last minute will be ignored!).

I am now currently sorting out my birthday presents. Greg and I stayed up till dawn on Friday night opening them and awarding 'best present' and 'worst present' awards... for which Richard's piggy diary came in first for best present, although I really thought the scarves from Jun Ling and Sue Yen were definitely my ideal present (I love useful things!) and Daryan's batik coloured sand monkey won worst present hands down! (I'm so sorry captain, but really the moment we saw the monkey there were just no contenders! hahaha... but I must say we had alot of fun trying to hit each other with the poor monkey. It makes an awfully good weapon!). Ok there was also one more contender for worst present... which was the bottle of Chanel perfume which smelt rather strange until we realised that the words 'pour homme' were printed on the box. I'll have to forgive Choo, Chua and Teck Hui for not knowing French, I suppose.

I've also managed to collect a significant number of angpows, for which I guess went to my birthday dress... no sorry, dresses... and there is just enough to go back to london and buy the one thing I've been longing to get for so long. The Les Miserables piano score! Can't wait to hit Foyles.

Hmm... I don't know if Trinh reads this blog but anyway... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRINH!!!