Thursday, January 08, 2004

I said goodbye to my Nokia 3310 today. We've been through thick and thin and it's never failed me. From the rains of Ophir to the cold of Mt. Kinabalu and the salt waters of Ubin... it has amazingly survived. But now it is time for us to part. I took a last flick through the menu... browsing through my favourite profiles (HunnyBunny, X Angel, Smile, Giggle and Laugh), my favourite pictures (the Raffles Odac Logo, my teddy bear, the kissing heads...), my game high scores (Luke's amazing 3051 snake high score which i still can't beat)... there's just so much of myself in my old phone that I just can't help but feel emotional about discarding it. My new Nokia 3100 (I'm a Nokia fan... so sue me!) is like a brat! Sure it's small and funky and coloured... but it still needs some toilet training before I become attached to it. It has so much to learn about me.