Thursday, November 30, 2006

Redecorating

By a flash of inspiration I decided that something needed to be done about the blank white walls in my room. So I did this:

Many Linsteadians from 03/04 will remember that Pink Floyd poster from the room I shared with Kristina in the first year. Phil Dolan will also remember that I said:
"Pink Floyd? Whatever made you think I was a fan? What a random question"
Only to have him explain that my poster (which I thought was a genius work of art) was an album cover.

Andrew (who flew over to London for Thanksgiving break) and Christina visited my room over the weekend. Andrew took a look around my room and said
"You like butts, don't you?"
Dammit, I forgot about that postcard sitting on my desk.

My cupboard on the other hand looks very plain now. It needs a bit of work.


But if you look very carefully, you'll see many dirty and probably stinky people on top of mountains, in canoes and dressed hideously in red. These photos are definitely worth more than a plain cupboard. I'll do something about it. Soon.