Monday, November 20, 2006

The days are long and the nights are lonely...

First off - Happy 21st Birthday Vidu!!!
The poor girl's celebration of adulthood is being completely overshadowed by her sister's wedding, nevertheless we're still gonna celebrate it next week. Now that I've written it on my blog, I'm obliged to attend without any excuses... and I am good at making up excuses as my ISE classmates will attest to.

My weekly organiser looks like a warzone. I have too many things... TOO MANY THINGS! I had to repeat that with emphasis, because I clearly haven't realised it myself.

I have nothing to blog about now. Except that I swam 30 laps and did about an hour at the gym over the weekend. Aren't you proud of me? My mum is, so you should be too!

I'm taking the Linstead freshers (approximately 60 of them) to Chinatown for dinner on Sunday. It's time these gwailos were exposed to authentic (well, almost authentic) Chinese food. There will be NO sweet and sour chicken, no matter how much they plead and beg. And there will be kung po "paddy chicken". I didn't bother translating it properly.

Ok, time to head off for an EESoc meeting. Then to sort out some accounts stuff. Then hopefully I can fit in an hour at the gym before dinner. I hope to get addicted to the gym and swimming before Christmas. Sherene is gonna be my inspiration for getting rid of a summer's worth of flabby fats!