Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I said pull over!

So EESoc has come up with this new mud coloured pullover hoodie which is strangely the colour of the Hwa Chong uniform. For 13 pounds we get to personalise the hoodie and of course own it too. Now that Yi Shan's coerced all the Malaysians into forming a EEE hoodie gang, my biggest concern is what to write on the back of the hoodie. So I've come up with the following

1. Charlotte (simple but boring, although rather unique seeing that I'm the only known Charlotte in ISE)
2. csy03 (college login names - as suggested by EESoc... which is about as boring as tripe)
3. Pinky (without the kinky, for various reasons which include my having to bring the hoodie home someday and explain it to my mother)
4. ISE Queen (cleverly thought up by Hugo, and thus he deserves a mention on my blog)
5. Obsessive Compulsive Organisational Freak (they might charge me more than 13 pounds for that!)

So place your votes quick! I've gotta hand in the cash by Friday!