Thursday, February 23, 2006

Being single weekend...

Lionel's grandma passed away on Tuesday morning so he's flying back to Singapore this evening for just 4 days. What am I going to do without him?

Here's what:

First there's Fidel's birthday dinner tomorrow at Cafe Pacifico where the range of prices are astronomical and I hope they have a set menu. Then there's More House's charity dinner on Saturday. Nice little formal event, and the proceeds will go to building a well in Dafur. Oh, bless our little hearts. And I hope Sunday's relatively free as I might just feel like doing my very very backlogged German homework. But I really should meet up with Cheryl Marie and Yin Tse, after so long! Then Lionel arrives home on Monday evening or Tuesday morning. Either way I won't be able to pick him up as I have more social obligations to tend to - Ruby's 21st at Nectar Club (another 'dress smartly' event... I'm going to run out of fancy clothes at this rate... yes, I don't own too many...) which is bound to end in the wee hours of the morning and thus I'm not even sure I'll make it to 9am lectures on Tuesday.

Ah, the perks of being single weekend. I also get to use Lionel's duvet which is warmer than mine, a good thing on this hellishly cold weekend!