Saturday, February 25, 2006

I am a bum!

Food check - 5 slices of toast with mushroom swiss cream devoured. And now I'm lolling around in bed with the duvet up to my neck and a fleece blanket thrown in to warm my toes. I've even got one of Lionel's warm jumpers on for good measure. Luckily for me, he owns practical jumpers. I on the other hand am from the school of thought that you cannot be both pretty and snugly warm at the same time.

Will be going to the gym later to cycle and read up about S&P500 simultaneously. That should give me enough time to come back and get dressed for the Charity dinner tonight. I'm bored, that's why I'm telling you everything on my mind. I really should stop now. Nite nite.

** Later edit **
Alright, so I didn't go to the gym. Yeah, and I know you didn't believe I would. I did some laundry and some ironing. How's that for a Saturday.