Monday, February 20, 2006

Happy Birthday, Sugi Poo!

Now, Sugania Narayanan isn't just my tallest friend. She isn't just my tallest friend who is vegetarian. She isn't just my tallest friend who is vegetarian and loves to gossip with me. She isn't just my tallest friend who is vegetarian, loves to gossip and yet is everybody's personal agony aunt. She isn't just my tallest friend, who is vegetarian, loves to gossip and yet is everybody's personal agony aunt but every Brahmin guy thinks she's hot and would shave their legs to be given even the slightest chance to be match-made with her.

She is now also my tallest friend, who is vegetarian, loves to gossip and yet is everybody's agony aunt but every Brahmin guy thinks she's hot and would shave their legs to be given even the slightest chance to be match-made with her (which her mother is going to do soon if she doesn't get herself a high paying engineering job!), who is turning TWENTY THREE today!

(and the Indian aunties are 'aiyoyo'-ing in the background because its about time she settled down and produced little Brahmin-lets)

*HUGS* Sugi, and Happy Birthday from all the way across the Atlantic, or Pacific or Indian Ocean or wherever I am. Something tells me I should have paid more attention during Geography but who needs Geog to be an engineer, right?