Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Whheeeeeeee!!!!

Christmas Tests are over!!! And I won't be getting a big fat zero for it! In fact I think today's test went better than any test I have ever taken in RJ! It does make my very bruised self confidence (caused by 2 years spent in 'the PRC class') feel much much better.

And what makes me so relieved that this test actually went ok is the fact that yesterday I was at dress rehearsals from 5pm till midnight because the IC drama soc doesn't give a damn that you have a test at 9am the next morning... the show must go on!!! But that is University life as my tutor emphasised... you could have a deadline the next morning and still be out partying till 3 in the morning, hungover till 4am and start working on it at 5am.

I go for rehearsals at 5pm, come back at midnight. Finish dinner at 1am. Look gloomily at my math notes which have not been touched in several weeks. Decide to wake up at 6am and read through them. Never wake up at all. Wake up at quarter to 8, realise I only have 45 minutes to get changed and eat breakfast AND look at my math notes. Never finish looking through maths notes. Take a brisk walk to the exam hall... figure I'd do the math questions last since I definitely studied more circuits, digital and comp. architecture than math. Do as much as I can for the previous 3. Realise I have plenty of time to float like a dead fish through the math paper. Finish math in 15 minutes!! This is outrageous! It only goes to prove that the papers you don't study for are always the easiest! Whilst the papers you've spent a week cracking your head over might as well be your death sentence!! Murphy's Law was invented solely for University students!!