Sunday, December 21, 2003

After 13 hours on the plane with Fong May, Wai Kee and Adrian Mak (walking up and down the plane looking out for cute guys, and just standing around Adrian Mak's seat chatting, and sleeping for 7 hours straight, and staying awake for apple crumble only to find its pathetically nothing like Linstead's apple crumble!)

I'm home.
I can taste it.
I can feel it.
I can smell it.
But the reality of it hasn't really hit me yet. It's like walking in a dream world. Everything's so familiar yet so strange.

It's the little things. Like the Christmas cards not being written this year, because that's normally my duty.

But I'm home. The weather isn't as warm as I thought it'd be. The food is still fantastic. The friends are still here. Even Greg sounds closer on the phone. Have I not made it clear enough? I'm HOME!!!