Monday, December 01, 2003

Monday lessons are so lovely. They are all so ponteng-able. I never go in for computer lab sessions... not when I can program in my room in my pyjamas. I hardly attend Software Engineering lectures, unless I've had a bad weekend and need a few good laughs from Dr. Pitts (come to think of it, I should attend at least one of his lectures before the term ends... I'll never get a lecturer this good again! I so want to be in his research team in the 3rd year. It's only so coincidental that it's what I've always wanted to major in - Intelligent and Interactive Systems!!!). And then I stroll into the EE building at 2pm and greet my classmates who will cock one eyebrow and say "So, Charlotte... didn't think it was worth your time to attend classes this morning, eh?" and then proceed to talk throughout circuits tutorial while Dr. Cozens confuses himself over an analysis question on the blackboard until we decide to tell him (5 minutes before the end of the period) "Sir, I think you've added the resistors in parallel instead of in series... *again*". And finally sit through an hour of Dr. Cheung's digital electronics and grin triumphantly at the end of it if I've managed to stay awake for more than half an hour... or else get poked endlessly by some annoying classmate each time my eyes start to close and my head starts to hang off the edge of my neck. Oh yes, I do believe I love Mondays.