Monday, December 22, 2003

What's the fun in being home?

1. Being able to eat REAL food!
2. Being pampered to the max by parents
3. Being able to shop in RINGGIT
4. Being able to pick up with friends right where we left off... right down to Ravi and Pal incessantly bullying me and calling me kinky. (I am NOT kinky pinky!!!)
5. Being able to sleep in my own room and not having to make my bed or pick up my own stuff (so sue me, I'm a spoilt brat!)
6. Being away from Amar's amarity
7. Being able to wear pink and not have Lionel say "Ewwww! PINK!"
8. Being away from Soha's "Wanna fight is it?"
9. Being able to talk to people in 'real time'
10. Being nearer to Singapore.

What's not fun about being home?
I actually miss London and all of you there!

Yin Tse has suggested that I put up a wish list for my birthday. How thoughtful!!! Guess no one really wanted to donate to the "Help Charlotte Buy Textbooks" fund. No one takes too kindly to my putting up a list of textbooks, huh? The last time I put up a wish list (which was a long list of stationary), I got everything I wanted. AND it was cheap. AND everyone was happy. Give me a few days. I'll come back with a list after Christmas... after I see what Christmas presents I'm getting...