Thursday, December 18, 2003

This is one of those rare times I've entered the EE computing labs this term. Usually I just sit in my room, programming in my pyjamas when I should be here. But I just cannot use the computers here. For one thing the British keyboards really annoy me! They've got their keys in all the wrong places. The " is where the @ should be. The £ replaces the #. And I've even spotted € next to the 4.

I'm completely skiving classes today. And doing it rather stupidly too. I thought I ponned digital electronics this morning, but when I turned up for ARM architecture I found no ARM architecture but instead the digital tutorial I had intended to pon! My day is going all topsy turvy. I'm only half packed and trying to find more things to stuff in my suitcase. Ruba has asked me to stop playing Christmas carols if I'm going to play Silent Night in 3 different pop versions (BackStreet Boys, N Sync and Jewel). It's not my fault if Silent Night happens to be the most sung Christmas carol by bubblegummy popsters. And just to prove that I didn't just have bubblegummy carols, I played some City on a Hill carols for Ruba... but she wasn't listening.

Going back now to finish reading up on high pass filters before the screening of Return of The King tonight. *crosses fingers* Please give more screen time to Legolas!!! Please, please!!!