Sunday, August 31, 2003

My latest cure for insomnia: watching football!!

zzzzzzz........


Happy Merdeka Day!

// much later edit (was too sleepy earlier to blog anything coherant)//
I don't know what it is about me and football. 15 minutes into the Man U vs SouthHam game and I cannot distinguish either team. 20 minutes later I'm fighting a losing battle trying not to fall asleep in front of Greg's brothers and dad who are glued to the telly screen. During half time I instantly wake up and try to convince Greg that it's not that football isn't interesting but neither team is scoring and how much fun can it be to see the ball pass backwards and forwards without really going anywhere? Second half of the game and I'm fast asleep, until Greg wakes me up and tells me to go do something else. I come back just in time to see SouthHam take a corner kick and score. Greg cringes in horror and I wonder if I just am a bad omen to football.