Wednesday, August 06, 2003

After 4 weeks of working as a trainee engineer I've decided that the best job for me is to be a data entry clerk. It's simple, it requires no creativity whatsoever and... I find keying in numericals rather therapeutic.

Working life is pushing me to the brink!

--------------------------------

I almost came close to believing that the significance of some friendships are inversely related to time. Years ago we could talk about anything under the sun. We shared problems and gave advice and shared hopes and secrets... then gradually the conversations began to lull, the meetings less frequent, the things we talked about became more trivial - along the lines of "so whats up?" "nothing much, u?" "i'm ok" "ok, that's good"... but last night I discovered some friendships are like sinusoidal waves... with crests and troughs (this is a very crappy analogy but it was the first one that came to mind... I DO NOT miss SHM!). Just when you think some friendships have reached rock bottom, you hear an excited voice on the other end... waiting to tell you the good news, the things that have been on their minds, the advice they need to hear, or just asking for a listening ear and shoulder to cry on. *Grin* want me to draw a friendship graph for you?

You needed a friend last night, I just needed to feel needed.