Saturday, January 20, 2007

Soup for one

blogging has been off, of late. anything i write sounds depressing. if it isn't about exams its about the end of them. if it isn't about how boring lectures are, its about how early or late in the day they are held. if it isn't about loneliness, it's about my pathetic grocery list and soup for one.

i have an awful lethargy hanging about me. i don't feel like progressing with my final year project. i don't feel like being the usual obsessive compulsive control freak I am towards any of my societies and responsibilities. i don't even feel like cooking.

i just feel like vegetating in front of my laptop, debating the politics of House (and any other series we happen to be hooked on) with Lionel.

interesting things we've been discussing this week would include
1. how xiaxue on girls out loud is unbearably ah-lian-ish
2. hugh laurie on saturday night life
3. tottenham hotspurs and their terrible run these past 5 weeks
4. and our incredibly low tolerance for Chinese people - and by that we mean abrasive,
rude, inconsiderate, etc. etc.

its really difficult to do things meant for two across thousands of miles. i won't pretend to know how far england and singapore really are, because my geography really is abysmal. i'll just wait till march gets here. it's not that far away is it?