Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year

Have a glorious 2007, everybody!

Do all the things you said you'd never do! Go to all the places you said you'd never go! Try everything at least once (except, you know, the kinda stuff that will get you convicted) and live it up in the year 2007!

Maybe I've forgotten the 'never's I said once upon a time... and this year, I'll embark on some of those 'never's I said I'd never do. Thanks for reminding me how much I've contradicted myself, but if it's for the better, I won't hold myself to my own promises and silly things I said as a teenager.

I turn 24 in a few days and quarter-life crisis is looming. Life is creeping up on me so fast.



-------
And as a side note, I had a great day today with Odac, which was somewhat of a surprise. I've missed you guys, even though I didn't think I did. I met Charme for a bit and that was loads of fun! Even if the boyfriends were feeling tired and grumpy! And after that, being guided around Clarke Quay (while remaining quite sober, thank you) was a lovely treat!

It's back to studying tomorrow. The holiday is over...