Monday, March 22, 2004

Ouch! Pain! Every muscle in my body seems to be on strike today. I really deserve this for not excercising for months and then playing 4 rough netball matches yesterday (it was rough for me, having never played netball since secondary school!) at the Malaysian and Singaporean London Games. And if I wasn't worn out enough from playing netball in the freezing wind and icey rain, I played a few games of badminton with Darren, Soha, Vikas, Lionel and Alex.
Was so tired after returning from Fulham Broadway, where we had dinner at Chop-chop (love the hor fun!), I fell asleep while Lionel, Alex and Amar were in my room trying to book hostels for the Easter trip. Woke up 2 hours later and found them still there... doing dodgy things to Choon Sern's air bed. Was trying to block it out as a bad dream, but couldn't pinch myself awake, so obviously wasn't dreaming.
Anyway new link to Hunger Site. Please click.
I can't type much more
Too tired
Need
Nap
...