Wednesday, March 10, 2004

I was amusing myself while putting on my socks this morning... as I sat on my bed which faces the window overlooking the path through Princes Gardens that everyone uses in the mornings to stroll or run to classes.
I was keeping count of the number of people I recognised and the number of people I didn't.
First two were Ruby and her bright red bag and tall Melissa with her blond hair.
Then Aaron ambling along clumsily
Followed by Salman and Uju, talking and walking fast
Then Alex, with his usual 'let the world slow down for me' walk
Not long after that Lionel appears in a half walk half trot
Then little Jac, a little black figure walking as quick as she can
And then EE John, slowly taking his time, obviously not in a hurry to get to labs

-------

Someone rang my phone at 3am last night. Thinking it was 6am and it could be mum I picked up the phone. Some guy was asking me why I was still awake and I blurrily said "Huh? Who's this?". A conversation in French followed for some time before he realised he had dialed the wrong number and I realised I was awake! Tossed and turned in bed for the next half hour. Should always remember to take my phone off the hook before sleeping.

-------

SingSoc Elections this afternoon. Best of luck Lionel, Darren, Vivien, Jac, Kai Leng, Marvin (whom I really do not think is gay!). MSoc Elections in 3 weeks. The campaigning has become rather blatant and in your face... but interesting...