Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Before the night is over and I wonder how I've managed to spend a whole day doing absolutely nothing...

Happy Birthday Anu Babu!!! *Hugs* girl! Hope you get my card this year, or else I'll just give up sending ANYTHING to you! Know you probably had a super bash in Melbourne, and sometime in June we'll be meeting up at some mamak or Swensons looking through photos of it with Sugi, perhaps even with Bhai, Ravi, Menon and co. and nothing will ever change... nothing ever has!

Random thoughts on your birthday, Anu:
--------------------------------------------------

The amount of sleep I get is proportional to the rate at which I fall asleep in lectures. 7 hours of sleep and I still drifted off to slumberland before Professor Dracotti even started talking about transmission lines.

Living on vegetables alone has caused a surge in my appetite. Wrecking the idea of sylph-like self emerging after 40 days of vegetarian Lenten diet. But these muller corners are just so yummy...

Decided to fill the void of Kristina's absence with 2 new posters, a Pink Floyd one of naked women with painted backs (back catalogue) and a Kim Anderson one of a cute little girl with dreamy eyes (dreaming of you). Not really the same as having Kristina's wild life posters... but I'm doing my best

Really need to write to my family soon... the entire clan of aunties, uncles, cousins, nieces and nephews. Not that they'd really understand my life... no, not when you're a mystery to your family... but they would like to see my photos, they always have time for that.

Singapore Soc. elections are on tomorrow. Really hope the Linsteadians do us proud. Would like to see Darren and Lionel making their presidential speeches. But the Malaysians will be shopping at King's road instead. Seriously can't understand why Lionel would iron his pants but not his shirt for tomorrow...