Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Let me do an annoying 3am kiasu rant... (if this in anyway resembles any particular person, living or deceased, believe me it is not intentional...)
Haiyah! Today so wasted leh! Whole day in uni, from 9 to 6... then come back for dinner. Acherly, plan to do work after dinner. Got so much work leh... got essay due on friday, got oral presentation next week, got design project due next friday, then haven't read through lab stuff yet. How leh? Cannot get anything less than B+!!!
But instead make me stay 6 hours in the bar, until past midnight, playing kiddy kiddy games.
"If this is a stick, and this is a stick, is this a stick?"
"Red, green, blue, silver, what colour am I?"
"you can have the moon but not the sun, you can have a spoon but not a fork, you can have Darren but not Vivien..."
wahlaueh!!! Siao boh? And now I got to try finish reading my management notes before going to sleep. Aiyah, past my bed time already. Just because we were doing such bo liao things down in the bar! But must give support to Jacq mah since she on bar duty. Haha, and we confused the ang moh's kao kao. They so thick! Cannot get most of the IQ games.
"you can be happy but not delighted, you can have a butt but not an arse, you can have Rich Arckless but not a gay..."