Friday, August 05, 2005

The Photo Meme

*This has got to be one of the 'funnest' memes I've done in awhile! I didn't have to rack my brains to write a single humourous word and knock about the dust bunnies in my skull while I'm at it. All I had to do was to type in my answers in a Google Image Search and use my almighty optical mouse to select the image I liked best! *clasps hands in kawaii-ness glee*

Oh shudder! Shall stop that for now.

*courtesy of my niece, aun teeng.



1. The age you will be on your next birthday

2. Your favourite colour

3. Your middle name

4. The place you lost your virginity or would like to if you could
(type places like "my bed", "the woods", "onboard the startrek mothership")


5. A bad habit of yours

6. Your favourite fruit or vegetable

7. Your favourite animal

8. The city you live in

9. The name of a pet

10. Your best friend's nickname

11. Your first name

Your last name

The one you love