Saturday, July 31, 2004

Moi will be in Singapore on the morning of 21st August. It's Odacia time again. Feeling apprehensive. I still bloody don't know bloody why. And I don't think I mean it. I've just got a few things to accomplish in the 2 days I'll be there.
1. Meet Odac
2. Meet Lionel
3. Meet SheShuShueh
4. Meet my brother
I'll figure out how I'm going to perform this miracle!
I'll be back again on the 31st anyway...

There's a tornado going on in my head right now. I'm hearing little snatches of conversations with myself. "You're doing everything, you've gotta let some things go" "You can't trust anyone these days to live up to their promises" "Maybe it's time to throw in the towel, no? Not yet?" "No, that isn't you... it's never been you...."
And then there are little snatches of things you want to say out loud. Not over the phone, nor online (which is worse). Just out loud in your face, so I don't have to guess at the smiley faces or weird chatting syntax.