Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Ladidaa... Results are out! Well, for EEE and ISE that is. No one has dared make that fatal phone call to the department to find out if we're eligible for 2nd year. So we just sat around and waited for the whacked up British post and non-existent Pos Malaysia to deliver that much anticipated envelope, while everyone else from Math & computing to medicine and the rest of the engineers, already knew their results! EEE likes piling on the suspense, I suspect.
And phew! I passed! Oh alright, I wasn't in danger of failing... but it was nice to see my name on the pass list (30 out of the 41 ISE first years... only 3 quarters of us passed???). And nicer still to see that the only subject I got a B in was management... MANAGEMENT??? *pout*!!! And I missed by one bleedin' mark! But still numb with shock that I actually managed to scrape an A in Analogue! Couldn't stop staring at the mark for awhile... I mean hallucinations happen, don't they?
Now I can spend the rest of my summer,  relatively worry free!