Friday, July 02, 2004

Sunday...
Wh-wh-where am I???

Monday...
"No shit! It's noon already??? What?? Send you to school??? NOW???"

Tuesday...
"You're kidding right? 8.30 in the morning is an unholy time to send you for tuition!!"

Wednesday...
"Must you go to school everyday? I wanna sleep!"

Thursday...
"Not my fault you haven't finished practising your piano. You're going for piano class NOW so I can come back and sleep some more!"

Friday...
"Oh come on! Get up! It's 8am and I'm already up before you. Get moving!"


I'm basically under house arrest. Apart from hanging around Jerry's house one afternoon and meeting Ruba at Sunway Pyramid for half an hour, I haven't seen much sunlight (I make sure no deadly UV rays can hit me while I'm driving!). Jerry and Pal dropped by last night to pay me a little visit. God bless them, they never change. Still insulting me and their own mothers. Anu, Sugi, we want you back here!!! With Ravi of course... in one piece and not violated. I miss Jun Ling... there's no one to update me on good ol' PJ gossip. Maggie's not even here to debate with. Ashwyn Donovan's in the states (I hope, I REALLY hope!) and not around to help me get pirated software. Damian... hmm... where the hell is he? For a guy who lives 2 roads away I haven't heard a single squeak from the him!

But on a cheerier note, Lionel will be here tomorrow! I want to go cycling at Ubin too! And I'd gladly go to Sungei Buloh... not like those soccer fanatic bums! I'm an Odacian after all! Can't you guys wait for me to come to Singapore?